Thursday 14 October 2010

A Clomid Primer

Starting Clomid can be an exciting time. It can also be a bit nerve wracking. Often it's something tried at the beginning of fertility treatment, which means there's a whole lot of hope along with a whole lot of questions.

I remember way, way back in 2004 when I first tried Clomid. At that point, I was being treated by a gynecologist, and had not moved onto a reproductive endocrinologist (otherwise known as a fertility doctor.) I was so hopeful it would work out. And while I did get pregnant, I ended up miscarrying.

Clomid wasn't the solution for me, but it is the solution for many infertile couples with ovulation problems or unexplained infertility. It may be your golden ticket to pregnancy.

Here are plenty of articles about Clomid, with answers to common questions:

Are you starting Clomid? If yes, be sure to share with us how you feel about getting started on Clomid here. (You can also read what others felt regarding Clomid treatment.)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment