Monday 11 October 2010

Facebook Fertility Pages You Should Like

Facebook can be a frustrating place to hang out when you're dealing with infertility. When you're surrounded by fertile friends and family, the pregnancy announcements, new baby pics, and baby shower invites can hurt. And if you woke up to a negative pregnancy test, only to read on Facebook your cousin whining about her morning sickness? Ya. It can suck.

But you can add some fertility friendly (and infertility compassionate) voices to your news feed.
First, add us! You can now "like" About.com Fertility on Facebook. I try to post new blogs, articles, and reader stories when I can, and you may even get to read them before they hit my newsletter. I don't post too often, so don't worry -- your news feed won't get overwhelmed.

After you've liked us, I recommend a few other fertility friendly facebook pages:
For a laugh, be sure to like 999 Reasons to Laugh About Infertility. Some of her posts made me cry, I laughed so hard.

For support and advocacy specifically targeted for the African-American community, like The Broken Brown Egg. (This is not just for African-Americans though! Whatever the color of your skin, I highly recommend liking the Broken Brown Egg! Always good articles and interesting discussion there.)
Are you a member of the Silent Sorority? That is to say, couples who remain childless after infertility? Be sure to connect on Facebook to this? very much needed resource.

And last, but not least, make sure you like RESOLVE's facebook page. RESOLVE, the National Infertility Association, will keep you up-to-date on advocacy news, and of course share fertility tips and coping resources.

Is there a fertility friendly facebook page or person you'd like to recommend? I know there are many more. Please share in the comments below the name and link, so people can find them and "like" 'em!
PS. Don't forget to like us before you go!
View the original article here

2 comments:

  1. DO YOU NEED HELP TO GET PREGNANT OR SOLVE INFERTILITY PROBLEM I am from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr ISIKOLO on his EMAIL:[isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com] after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: EMAIL:[isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com] OR CALL +2348133261196 As HE did it for me, I am now a mother of twins. He will also do it for you. THANKS. HE IS SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING SPELL.
    1) If you want your ex back.
    2) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
    3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    4) Cure for premature ejacuation
    5) If you want a child.
    6) You want to be rich.
    7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    8) If you need financial assistance.
    9) Cure for herps
    10) Cure for HIV
    11) Cure for Cancer

    Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
    through isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him his direct line +2348133261196

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but the cost is way too high, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i use his herbal remedy/medication and i got pregnant. l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete